1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director

Cold Turkey Run​​

City Creek or Millcreek.  Start time 9:00 AM.  Kids 8:30 AM

There is no charge for the run but donations to
the charities listed when you register on-line are welcome.

Why is Sports-Am doing this?  It's Thanksgiving!

OPTIONS

1.  If you cannot donate at this time, sign up and be our guest.
We would love to have you participate.

2.  If you donate, choose the charity listed when you register on-line with RunReg.
80% of the donations will go to the charity. The remaining 20% will go to
Sports-Am to pay for police officers, permit fees, event insurance, barricades
and miscellaneous expenses


M any of you are not interested  in being  timed
but love getting together with family and friends before Thanksgiiving Dinner.  Some of you don't want a T-shirt, you have too many.  So neither are provided.  If you want a T-shirt they are available for $10.OO.

3. Those who want to be timed and receive a T-shirt. Registration is $35.00.
If you don’t want a T-shirt, entry fee is $25.00.

If you can, give generously this Thanksgiving to one of the charities listed when you register on-line.

Thank You

It's Fun

Intermountain

Donor Services

REGISTER

Huntsman Cancer Foundation
The Road Home
​Intermountain Donor Services

Many of you are not interested in being timed but love getting together with family and friends before Thanksgiving Dinner. Some of you don’t want a T-shirt because you have too many. So neither are provided. If you would like a T-shirt they available for $10.00