Want a room for the night
Need help at our
event. Contact us
Training for a half or full marathon get a discount $5
Don't need another T-shirt get a discount $5
Member of a running or try club? Discount $5 code: clubs
Entry fee: 10 Miler $55.00 Half Marathon $60.00
If ordering a T-shirt after 03/26/17. They will be available at the Salt Lake Running Co. 04-08-17
DISCOUNTS when you register.
Half Marathon & 10 Miler 8:30am start
Half Marathon Start
Starts at Mountain Dell
Golf Course Bridge at 8:30 AM
10 Miler Start
Starts on HWY 65 & Emigration
Canyon 8:30 AM
The finish is at Research Park
on Arapeen and Komas
Half Marathon and 10 Miler
Packet Pickup will be Wed Mar. 29, from 3 to 6 PM and Thur. from 10 AM to 6 PM at the Salt Lake Running Co. on 700 Ea 2524 S.
When you register an email will be sent with additional packet pickup information.
While at the store check out any deals they may have.
Ruth's Dinner Blue Star
Live music Revive
Ruth's Diner will be serving their famous biscuits and scrambled eggs. YUM!
Blue Star will bring coffee and
fresh juice. Tastes Great!
Live music by Trenton McKean.
Massages by Dr. Reheisse.
If you have not started your
Sports-Am pin collection,
start with Run Emigration.
All participants receive the
The pin collection started 2014
Place your collected pins on a sweater or jacket. You can purchase a Sports-Am fleece vest for $49.00
Update: Run Emigration Half & 10 Miler are just around the corner - let's get ready to run!
Where: Salt Lake Running Co. 2454 South 700 East
When: Wednesday March 29, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Thursday March 30, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
There is NO packet pickup on Friday March 31st
Helpful Hint: Beat the last minute rush! Come Wednesday afternoon to avoid the Thursday rush!
Bib Numbers of participants, see NAME OF PARTICIPANTS, be sure you know your number.
Bus transportation for those who signed up to go the start, see attachment NAMES OF THOSE TAKING BUS , make sure you are on the list.
* Your bib number is listed in the Upper right hand corner. PLEASE be sure you know your number when you come to pick up your packets,
you will be asked to give this to the check-in person at the store. Please have that number ready for fast check out.
* If picking up packets for others, make sure you have their bib number and T-size
* There will be NO T-shirt exchanges. You will be given the shirt you ordered. Thank you.
* If you are from out of town and are not able to pick up your packet on Wednesday or Thursday, they will be at the start.
* Be sure to pin your bib number in the stomach area using the two top holes on the bib. Please DO NOT tear off the bottom tag on your bib.
* At the end of the race, please return your Bib-Chip to the collection box. We reduce, reuse and recycle.
The Road Home
Bring your donations to packet pickup at the Salt Lake Running Co. Let’s overwhelm The Road Home with much needed items of warm stuff, like new or gently used outerwear,
gloves, hats, new socks (for men, women and children), blankets and the like.
**Please note that we are not able to accept donations on race day - please bring all donations to packet pickup only.
Updates will be sent as needed.
Thank you for joining us for the 2017 Run Emigration! See you soon!